The last entry and GOOD LUCK!!

Good morning everyone!!

This may be the last post on this blog, or at least the last post of the year. I just wanted to THANK YOU all for using this blog and mainly for participating (to those who did). I hope it was at least a bit useful and that you could make use of some of the tips that we shared here. All the best in your English for the coming years and, of course, in your lives! As I won't be with you this afternoon (not because I don't want to, but because I can't) I wish you...


I hope to see you soon. It was a real pleasure to be able to share with you all this schoolyear. A big hug!

Marisa

Comments

  1. Best wishes for you too. Your blog was really useful and if it didn't work better it was our fault. We didn't cooperate that this fantastic job deserved. Thank's a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks teacher for your work! Your blog has been a good way to learn. Good luck in the future.
    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment