A little help for the preparation of the exam (5th courses)

I just wanted to share with you this link. It is a very complete blog. You will find there the link to the exam of September 2014 and 2013 in Andalusia, but also in other communities, as well as links to a huge amount of resources. This is another webpage I recommended you in class some weeks ago, with many resources and (what I recommend the most) speaking help and advice for your tests. Hope you find it useful! Keep up the good work!



Comments

  1. It's very useful. Thanks, Marisa! I was checking the speaking part and there are many sentences I could use. The difficult thing is to use them when you're so nervous... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! :) Don't worry, just try not to get so nervous, I know this is your year! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment