Past tenses... do you really know how to use them?


Today, I'd like to start with a new kind of post in my blog. As you know I stopped publishing your homework or extra activities here but I do it now through your Google classroom platform. However, I thought I could continue using this blog in a different way. To help you and anyone visiting it. I'm going to call the posts related to grammar: Grammar geeking (the verb doesn't exist, I just invented it). You'll see how all of us will become real grammar geeks after these months.


So our fist objective was to revise the past tenses in English. For that, you received different collaborative padlets that helped you become real experts in your topics. I wanted to share them now with all of you, so that you can all become experts in any of the fields we revised. There we go!

- Past simple / past continuous

- Present perfect

- Past perfect

- Irregular verbs

- ED pronunciation

Well, that's all for now. Are you looking forward to the next challenge? Did you enjoy the experience? 

Comments